The well-attended affair featured 70 guests hailing from a variety of brands, including Air Europa, Sky Sports and Heineken.
H.R. Owen’s main sponsor, Gauchos, supplied a fantastic set up at each and every hole.
The offerings consisted of:
- Hole 1 – Argentine homemade sausages
- Hole 2 – Belvedere Bloody Mary
- Hole 3 – Johnnie Walker Blue Label Tasting
- Hole 4 – The Gaucho Beef Tasting
- Hole 5 – Heineken
- Hole 6 – Malbec & Chocolate
- Hole 7 – Havana Club Perfect Mojito
- Hole 8 – Ceviche Station
- Hole 9 – Stolichnaya Elit – Amour Pour Martini
- Hole 10 – Empanadas, beef , cheese & onion
- Hole 11 – Tanqueray G&T with Fever-Tree
- Hole 12 – Rubia Beer
- Hole 13 – Cured Beef
- Hole 14 – Olmeca Margarita
- Hole 15 – Chivas Regal
- Hole 16 – Steak Tartare
- Hole 17 – Haig Club Photo Opportunity
- Hole 18 – The Gaucho BBQ
The day commenced at 11:00 AM – not with tee-off – but with guest arrival and registration, where they were simultaneously given the opportunity to test drive a Bentley from H.R.Owen Bentley Surrey or a Maserati from H.R.Owen Melton Court.
Golfing got underway with a shotgun start at 13:00 and there were some sensational shots early on, including a near hole-in-one. H.R. Owen provided shuttle services to the further holes (14, 15, and 16) and happily offered rides as needed around the course.
Perfectly dry weather was simply an added bonus on the day.
Special thanks goes out to the teams at Sporting Class, Gauchos, and St. George’s Hill for making the day a memorable one.