The verdict is in—the Rolls-Royce Dawn is an unquestionable winner.
- “We have never ridden in a car of this layout that is so quiet or so smooth…In those respects, it simply sets a brand new standard.”— Autocar
- “Rolls-Royce doesn’t just make cars, it curates experiences.”— Top Gear
- “There aren’t enough superlatives to describe this car’s opulence. Extravagance has never looked so good.”—Autoexpress
- “So what is the Rolls-Royce Dawn like? You sense it well before you step inside and fire up the powerful engine of the most sophisticated soft-top limousine in the world.”— This is Money
- “Whether you’re in the driving seat or riding shotgun, what you are experiencing is engineering of the highest order.”—The Telegraph
- “More than ever, the Dawn is a car that floods the senses in ways even other highly expensive cars can’t quite manage.”—GQ
A cousin of the Wraith, Dawn is an imposing, yet graceful automobile. Billed as “the quietest open-top car ever made” and “the most rigid four-seater convertible available today”, Dawn is both an engineering achievement and resounding success.
Unlike most modern convertibles, Dawn has a classic canvas top—a nod to the fact this is only the third Rolls-Royce convertible in the last 50 years—but that’s about the only “classic” feature of the car. Dawn owns a large central LCD screen in the middle of the dashboard, radar cruise, automatically dipping lights, and a host of other lavish modern features.
Motored by a 6.6-litre twin turbo V12 engine, Dawn offers tremendous power—accelerating from 0-60 mph in under five seconds thanks to 563hp and an 8-speed automatic gearbox—without sacrificing luxury. Aside from its plush interior (which is almost entirely comprised of fine, hand-stitched leather and high-finish wood veneer), Dawn offers complete passenger comfort while demonstrating unparalleled steering control whether on the open-road or stuck in urban traffic.
The new Dawn is available to interested parties at an initial asking price of £250,000.
To learn more about the Dawn, or to make enquires about a purchase, please contact our sales team.
Photography Credit: James Lipman